What You’ll Learn
- Different types of grants and funder expectations
- Reasons your grant applications might not be successful
- How to get your organisation prepared and ready to apply for and win grants
- Project planning
- Writing applications
- Next steps after submitting an application, whether it’s successful or unsuccessful
What You’ll Get
- Real Life Grants Application Example to show you what a best-practice application should look like
- Grants Success Facts Sheet
Jo Garner CFRE, FFIA is the Director of Strategic Grants Pty Ltd, the Australian and New Zealand Ambassador for the International Fundraising Congress, and a founding member of Women and Change, Queensland’s first women’s giving circle.
Jo has been a professional fundraisers since 1994 and started providing professional grant services to charities in 2002.Over the years, Jo has identified key areas where non-profits need assistance and advice when establishing, reviewing and building an effective grants program. Jo is also a regular conference presenter on the grant-seeking process and facilitates regular workshops for individual charities as well as the sector at large.