Modules 5 – 8 of the Sponsorship Foundations Program
Finding companies that are willing to align with your organisation or event is not just about asking ‘who are we going to approach?’ In this part of the process we dive deeply into helping you work out how to value your offering to potential sponsors, showing you the kind of research you need to do to ensure a strong alignment, knowing where the decision makers are, how to build relationships with potential partners and craft a compelling proposal and approach.
Targeting the Right Sponsor
There is no point undertaking a ‘spray’ campaign in the hope that someone might be interested in becoming a sponsor – it’s never a good return on investment of your time. The ‘fit’ has to be right. We cover the ways to work out who you should target as a potential sponsorship partner.
Includes: Potential Sponsor List example and template.
Finding Your Sponsor in 3 Easy Steps
- The Art of Approaching Marketing Leading Brands
- Airlines, Banks, Grocery and Car Sponsors
- How Having to Work Your Way Up to The Decision Maker Can, In Fact, Be the Best Approach
- Getting Your ‘Sexy’ on With Sponsors
- 5 Ways to Identify Your Ideal Sponsor
Building the Relationship
There are ways to introduce your organisation or event to a company that will give you optimal results. There are also pitfalls and things to avoid. In this module we look at the easiest ways to turn your cold calls into hot prospects.
Includes: Sponsorship Research Tracker & Sponsorship Call Tracker example and template.
Mastering the Art of Cold Calling
From Cold to Sold – The Sponsorship Sales Process – Part 1
- How to Build Trust With Your Potential Sponsors
- 5 Sponsorship Sales Tips That Won’t Leave You Feeling Slimy
- The Power of the Right Questions!
- Is This The End of True Sponsorship?
- How to Get The Results You Want From Your Sponsorship Approach
- The Cold Hard Truth About Sponsorship
Valuing Your Proposition
What are you worth to a potential sponsor? How much should you charge them for accessing a target market they aren’t yet doing business with? We look at strategies and formulas to help work out the worth of the opportunity you represent and things to take into consideration to help ensure that you are providing and receiving value.
Includes: Sponsorship Investment Formula & Examples.
- Sponsorship Valuation- One Powerful Formula
- How to Assess The Value of Your Sponsorship Offering
Creating the Ideal Sponsorship Proposal
Every successful sponsorship proposal has elements that make it impactful, relevant and exciting to a potential partner. In this module, we cover all of them!
Includes: Sponsorship Proposal Creation Guide – page by page examples and guides on what to write.